Thanks so much to The Santa Maker for this award. I will be glad to tell you the 6 things I value most and 6 things I least value.
1. I value the freedom I enjoy to spend time with friends.
2. I value worshiping in a free country.
3. I love my two children and granddaughter and value their love for me.
4. I am thankful for my parents and all they taught me and loved me.
5. I value the goodness of the people in my community.
6. I value the opportunity to travel.
The Six Things I Least Value
1. Having to weigh-in at the doctor's office!( copied from Santamaker)
2. Oh darn, I don't value housework a'tall!
3. I don't value of labels in clothes, purses, shoes etc.
4. I don't value the opinions of snobbish folks.
5. I dislike stealing, lying and cheating.
6. I don't value driving a new car. Mine is 13 years old and just fine!
7. Whining...can't stand it!