Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kreative Blog Award




Thanks so much to The Santa Maker for this award. I will be glad to tell you the 6 things I value most and 6 things I least value.


1. I value the freedom I enjoy to spend time with friends.


2. I value worshiping in a free country.


3. I love my two children and granddaughter and value their love for me.


4. I am thankful for my parents and all they taught me and loved me.


5. I value the goodness of the people in my community.


6. I value the opportunity to travel.


The Six Things I Least Value


1. Having to weigh-in at the doctor's office!( copied from Santamaker)


2. Oh darn, I don't value housework a'tall!


3. I don't value of labels in clothes, purses, shoes etc.


4. I don't value the opinions of snobbish folks.


5. I dislike stealing, lying and cheating.


6. I don't value driving a new car. Mine is 13 years old and just fine!


7. Whining...can't stand it!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad you're back bloggin'!! I've missed reading what you have to say. I know you're busy teaching again but take a few minutes to check in with us!

Marge said...

Tricia,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. Yes, we've traveled and camped in Alaska. You said you loved the Homer Spit. Well, we drove our big 5th wheel camper out to the ferry dock on the Spit, loaded it and the truck up, and went across Ketchemak Bay to eldovia on the other side, where our son lives! We spent the summer there in 2006, and plan to do so again in the coming summer of 2009. I can't wait. I love Alaska!

I plan to check out your blog too. Hope you can find your way back to see me again!

Blessings on your day,
Marge

Joannie said...

Its nice to know that your a blogger. I just started today. I always wanted to write--here's my chance. Take care & we'll talk soon.

Sue said...

You've been BOO-ed! Stop by and pick up your treat to post on your sidebar.

kari and kijsa said...

Have a safe and happy Halloween!
smiles,
kari & kijsa